Full Mouth Rehabilitation
View the Gallery
A full mouth rehabilitation is a procedure designed to repair and correct a number of different dental issues simultaneously, such as cracks, chips, tooth misalignment, missing teeth, or advanced periodontal disease. By custom-tailoring your treatment, our cosmetic dentist, Wayde Fawcett, DDS, can restore both the health, function, and aesthetics of your teeth and gums. After completion of treatment, most patients feel more confident in their smiles and experience an improvement in their overall quality of life.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Candidates
Ideal candidates for full mouth rehabilitation typically suffer from multiple dental concerns. Often these issues can lead to poor oral health, difficulty chewing or speaking, and aesthetic challenges that impact the natural beauty of the teeth and gums. Candidates may have a combination of conditions including:
- Chipped, cracked, worn, or broken teeth
- Tooth decay
- Missing teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Advanced periodontal disease
- TMJ disorder
- Oral injury or trauma
- Stained or discolored teeth
In order to address each patient’s unique needs and expectations, Dr. Fawcett first conducts a thorough oral exam. He then reviews the cosmetic and restorative options available, offers his recommendations, and designs a customized treatment plan.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation Treatment Options
Each full mouth rehabilitation treatment varies from patient to patient. The process combines the cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures necessary to reconstruct a healthy, beautiful smile.
Possible full mouth rehabilitation treatment options include:
- Dental Implants: Dental implants can be used to replace missing teeth with secure, comfortable, and natural-looking results. This permanent tooth replacement option can restore both the form and function of the teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a minimal-prep procedure that can conceal and correct tooth imperfections such as cracks, chips, stains, gaps, and even mild tooth misalignment. Each veneer is handcrafted to give you durable, natural-looking results.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are made to cover damaged teeth to both reinforce the tooth’s structure and provide cosmetic enhancement.
- Gum Recontouring: Using laser technology, gum recontouring can eliminate excess gum tissue, elongate the appearance of teeth, and reshape the gum line to address a “gummy smile.”
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: TMJ disorder treatments are designed to relieve pain and discomfort caused by malfunction of the temporomandibular joint.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Periodontal disease treatments reduce harmful bacteria in deep pockets along the gum line, eliminate damaged tissues, and help healthy gum tissues to reattach to the teeth.
Contact the Fawcett Center for Dentistry
For more information about full mouth restorations, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fawcett, please contact the Fawcett Center for Dentistry today.