How Much Does All-On-4® Cost?
For individuals considering the All-On-4® method, also known as Teeth In One Day, the full cost of the procedure is a frequently asked question; however, there is no simple answer. As with any complex cosmetic or restorative dental procedure, Dr. Wayde Fawcett develops custom-tailored All-On-4® treatment solutions that are unique to each patient’s needs. The price of treatment with All-On-4® varies from patient to patient and depends on a variety of factors, including:
- 3D scans to evaluate candidacy and plan treatment
- Any tooth extractions or dental procedures required prior to implant placement
- Type of restoration required (one full arch or both upper and lower full arches)
- Materials used to create the restoration (zirconia, all-acrylic, or acrylic titanium hybrid)
- CEREC® surgical guide(s) used for accurate implant placement
- Anesthesia costs
- Dentist fees
In addition to benefitting from Dr. Fawcett’s extensive experience in implant dentistry, choosing the All-On-4® method at our practice can deliver significant cost advantages. Compared to replacing teeth with single dental implants and restoration crowns, All-On-4® is typically much more affordable. Our patients are often surprised by how much time and money they can save with All-On-4®. It is also important to note that we offer financing options that can provide comfortable, low-interest monthly payments to those who qualify.
For more information about All-On-4® and the other dental implant options we offer, please contact our practice to connect with a knowledgeable member of our team.
Contact Our Practice