How Do I Choose the Right Dentist for Dental Implants?
There is no other tooth replacement option that offers as many benefits as dental implants. When placed and restored by a skilled implant dentist, dental implants can offer a long-lasting, natural-looking, and highly functional replacement for missing teeth. Whether you are replacing a single tooth, multiple teeth, or all of your upper and/or lower teeth, it is important to find a dentist who is proficient in dental implants and has a proven track record of success. Ideally, the dentist you choose should offer the right blend of skill, experience, and technology to deliver high-quality results that look, feel, and function much like natural teeth.
Often, online research is the first step in locating an implant dentist in your area that may be a good fit. Of those you find potentially suitable, we highly recommend scheduling a consultation to meet the dentist and have an opportunity to learn more about their training, background, and experience, as well as their process for placing and restoring dental implants. Here are some important dental implant questions you may want to ask when choosing the right dentist:
- How many dental implant cases have you completed?
- Do you have special training or certifications in implant dentistry?
- What is your dental implant success rate?
- Will I have to see multiple specialists throughout the dental implant process? Or is the entire procedure completed within this practice?
- What kinds of dental implant technology do you utilize?
- What types of dental implants do you use?
- Can I see before-and-after photos of your dental implant patients?
At the Fawcett Center for Dentistry, Dr. Wayde Fawcett has undergone extensive training in the field of dental implants and is a Fellow of The International Congress of Implantologists. His years of experience and use of the latest technology allow him to consistently achieve superior results with dental implants and implant-secured dentures. Furthermore, he is able to perform the full dental implants procedure in-house for added convenience and continuity of care. If you are considering dental implants, we encourage you to contact our practice to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fawcett.