View the Gallery
For patients who may have a number of cosmetic or functional issues with their teeth, and for those may simply want to significantly enhance the appearance of their smile, our cosmetic dentist, Wayde Fawcett, DDS, offers a comprehensive smile makeover for total smile rejuvenation. A smile makeover is a custom-designed procedure that can encompass a variety of treatment options – from teeth whitening to dental implant restorations – designed to improve the look of your teeth and gums and help you meet a number of goals. With a smile makeover, the Fawcett Center for Dentistry can help you attain a smile that lights up the room!
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a combination of cosmetic dentistry treatments and procedures designed to improve any and all perceived problem areas of your smile. These dynamic treatment plans are custom-tailored to suit the specific needs and goals of each patient for a unique smile transformation. A smile makeover performed at the Fawcett Center for Dentistry can deliver a dramatic smile upgrade, enhance facial beauty, and inspire maximum confidence. Dr. Fawcett’s approach to smile makeover preparation and planning involves the following steps:
- A comprehensive oral evaluation performed with advanced technology to assess dental health and structure.
- An in-depth discussion of your smile’s appearance and your smile makeover goals.
- A detailed review of which procedures and treatments can help you achieve the smile you desire.
- A fully customized smile makeover treatment plan, complete with a preview of the new smile Dr. Fawcett plans to create.
When you and Dr. Fawcett agree on a treatment plan, your smile makeover can be scheduled. For some patients, treatments may be completed in one appointment, while others require a more extensive, phased approach to achieve their final results. Prior to your treatment, Dr. Fawcett will explain every stage of the process so that you know what to expect.
Smile Makeover Treatment Options
Dr. Fawcett offers a wide range of cosmetic and restorative procedures that can be incorporated into a smile makeover plan. Many of the treatment options can improve tooth color, spacing, alignment, small structural flaws, and shape. More intensive procedures can repair or replace badly damaged or missing teeth for smile restoration. Even the gumline can be resculpted to perfect the aesthetics of the smile. Conditions that may be addressed with a smile makeover can include:
- Stained, discolored, or yellowed teeth
- Gaps and spaces between teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Chipped and fractured teeth
- Missing teeth
- Badly damaged teeth
- Gummy smile or uneven gumline
Most patients can choose from a number of treatment options:
- Teeth Whitening can lighten stains and discoloration for a smile that is several shades whiter and brighter.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers can conceal a wide variety of cosmetic concerns with thin shells of high-quality porcelain.
- Porcelain Dental Crowns can strengthen the structure of weakened teeth and improve smile aesthetics.
- Dental Implant Restorations can replace missing or badly damaged teeth with functional, natural-looking results.
- Cosmetic Gum Recontouring can lengthen the appearance of teeth and create a balanced gumline.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding can quickly conceal imperfections and reshape teeth with tooth-colored composite resins.
Once your teeth and gums have been evaluated and Dr. Fawcett has discussed which treatment options may be beneficial to your needs, he will show you before-and-after models of your teeth that can give you an idea of the potential results you can hope to achieve.
In many cases, complete smile makeover procedures can be performed right here in our office, without having to refer you to another practice. These custom-designed procedures can be a great way for you to achieve your goals with beautiful, natural-looking results.
Smile Makeover Results
Curious about what your smile makeover could look like? We invite you to browse through Dr. Fawcett’s smile gallery to view smile makeover before-and-after photos of our patients. These pictures represent just a small sampling of the amazing work that Dr. Fawcett does for individuals seeking to enhance the appearance and function of their teeth.
The goal of smile restoration is to recreate a smile that is healthy, functional, and in natural harmony with the patient’s facial features” – Dr. Wayde Fawcett, D.D.S., M.A.G.D., F.I.C.O.I.
If you would like to schedule a consultation to talk with Dr. Fawcett about creating a smile makeover treatment plan, or if you would like more information on your options, please contact the Fawcett Center for Dentistry.