Cosmetic dentistry is not just about changing or improving the appearance of a smile. It’s also about improving the function of teeth to correct problems such as chewing, occlusion (bite), and joint dysfunction (TMJ disorder). Revolutionary advances in dentistry now give clients options they never had before, especially with non-invasive, pain-free techniques.
Why Choose Dr. Fawcett for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Dental rehabilitation is a complex process involving the skills and expertise of science and artistry. Precision and attention to detail are an important aspect in determining successful results. With years of clinical training and hands-on experience, Houston cosmetic dentist Wayde Fawcett, DDS has been recognized by his peers for his outstanding skill.
Dr. Fawcett and his staff are amazing. Dr. Fawcett is a true artist. My smile looks amazing and I’m very satisfied with his work. Excellent chair side manner. He also takes his time to explain things so that you understand. I highly recommend Fawcett Center for Dentistry.
April 15, 2016
For patients, Dr. Fawcett’s MAGD and LLSR distinctions means that he performs dentistry according to the highest standards of the AGD and is devoted to incorporating the newest techniques and technology into his practice to further the level of care he is able to provide. He is able to have a positive impact on patients’ self-confidence and quality-of-life by improving their smiles in ways that many people have only dreamed about.
View Cosmetic Dentistry Before-and-After Photos
Explore examples of our work by viewing before-and-after photos of our patients’ smiles. Using innovative techniques, high-quality materials, and state-of-the-art-technology, Dr. Fawcett is able to perform customized treatment plans that create outstanding results!
The “Non-Surgical Face-Lift”
A wide range of aesthetic concerns can be corrected with cosmetic dentistry procedures. A new smile can even give the face a healthier, more youthful appearance. By reshaping the smile with fully customized ceramic restorations that improve the color, size, alignment, and structure of teeth, men and women can look years younger. A fuller, more balanced smile can diminish wrinkles, enhance the appearance of the lips, and volumize hollowed cheeks for a “non-surgical face-lift”!
When is Cosmetic Dentistry Needed?
Imperfections in your smile can develop for many reasons, and it’s important to know that regardless of the cause, cosmetic and restorative dentistry techniques can be used to improve the appearance of your smile. With customized treatment strategies, Dr. Fawcett is able to solve most aesthetic dental issues, including:
- Missing teeth
- Worn-down enamel
- Crooked, crowded, or uneven teeth
- Old silver (amalgam) fillings
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Aged or dull teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Excessive or uneven gum tissue
- Dark buckle corners (these are the dark, cavernous spaces seen in the back corners of the mouth when a person smiles)
- Gaps between teeth
- Short teeth
- Misshapen teeth
If you are bothered by any of these types of cosmetic concerns and would like to find out more about how Dr. Fawcett can give you the smile you have always wanted, contact our practice to schedule a consultation. During your appointment, Dr. Fawcett will thoroughly evaluate the condition of your smile, discuss your goals, and explain which treatment or combination of treatments can deliver optimal results.
During Dr. Fawcett’s successful and distinguished career, he has acquired over 1,100 hours of continuing education & training in 16 disciplines of dentistry, enabling him to perform a full range of dental procedures under one roof.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Options
Dr. Fawcett’s extensive training in 16 areas of dentistry, and dedication to ongoing continuing education, enables him to expertly perform a full range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures at our Houston practice, including:
- Smile Makeovers – Transform the appearance of your smile with an individualized combination of cosmetic treatments that address your specific needs.
- Porcelain Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain are incredibly versatile, and can conceal a broad range of dental imperfections with natural-looking results.
- Teeth Whitening – Lighten dental stains and discoloration with teeth whitening treatments for a significantly brighter smile.
- Porcelain Crowns – Restore dental health, tooth structure, and a natural appearance with long-lasting porcelain crowns.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Tooth-colored composite resin can quickly repair a variety of dental flaws and blend easily with surrounding teeth for a natural look.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Fill cavities with tooth-colored composite resin for stronger, more aesthetically pleasing results.
- Dental Bridges – Replace one or more missing teeth and restore dental function with custom dental bridges.
- Inlays and Onlays – Ceramic inlays and onlays are conservative options for repairing teeth damaged by decay to restore full structure and function.
- Cosmetic Gum Recontouring – Laser gum recontouring techniques can create a more aesthetically pleasing gum line that balances and complements the smile.
- Dental Implants – Much like a natural tooth, dental implants replace the tooth root and crown for results that can be secure, highly functional, and long-lasting.
- Full Mouth Restoration – Complex structural and cosmetic concerns may require a combination of procedures phased over time to achieve a dramatic improvement in dental health and aesthetics.
Get in-depth information about each of the topics outlined above by navigating our comprehensive website menu.
The Cost of High-Quality Porcelain Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry
Porcelain veneers are a beautiful, natural-looking solution for a smile makeover or as part of a full mouth rehabilitation treatment plan. Veneers and other high-quality cosmetic restorations can be a considerable financial investment; however, people are usually more than happy with their results and feel that the benefits far outweigh the cost.
It is important to remember that cosmetic smile rejuvenation and dental rehabilitation can be complex processes that require mastery in a wide variety of skills related to dental science and artistry. The total cost for these types of services reflect the technical and artistic skills of the dentist performing the procedure; the type of material being used; and the technical skills of the ceramist making the veneers and other restorations.
It is our goal to make the outstanding services we offer as accessible as possible. We believe everyone deserves to have a healthy, beautiful smile they can be proud of. In support of this goal, we accept a variety of payment methods and offer several dental financing options that can help make treatment more affordable.
Contact our office to learn more about any treatments you are considering or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fawcett.